Sunday, September 1, 2013

dear dad,




I know I've been very MIA this past week, and my apologies to everyone who's been leaving me comments on my posts. My father passed away last Friday, and I had to fly back from Tokyo to LA immediately to be with my family. 

Yesterday, we had the memorial service at the church my father attended - so many of his friends, coworkers and acquaintances came to honor his life with my family. It made me so happy to think he was loved by so many people during his life. 

I love him and miss him so very much, but I know he is in a better place now, my angel smiling down at us.



I will return comments once my life is back on track, please be patient. I appreciate everyone's support during this difficult time. Thank you.




Love,

Samantha Mariko

15 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. Great post. I like your blog. Maybe you can visit my blog and follow me on gfc and bloglovin.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss and my thoughts are with you and your family.

    Issie xox


    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you could be better than this moment, your fans are with you!! thanks for share this information about you, its too personal.
    A BIG KISS!!
    xo.xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic photos !
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a big hug to you and your family
    kiss

    http://godsavethepink.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry for your loss, may your father rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post and look ! i followed you dear
    www.rumeur-rose.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry for you, all my condoleances...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your loss!!!!

    http://www.3forfabulousfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pictures!

    I was wondering if we could follow each other. It would be great, just let me know :)

    http://retrostreetstation.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  12. honey!!! i'm so sorry for your loss!!! may he rest in peace!!!
    thank you for your comment on my blog!
    followed you on GFC!
    waiting for you to do the same!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so sorry for your loss and with the mourning and traveling such a distance you must be exhausted. This is a very touching post for your dad and sorry again

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!