Saturday, September 19, 2015

BABY-G Pop-up event in Harajuku La Foret



A few nights ago I was invited to the pop-up event for BABY-G watches in Harajuku La Foret. I participated in an SUP event back in July in collaboration with BABY-G, Humming Birds magazine and Vita Coco (you can read it here), so it was a great pleasure to be able to see their new collection. I went with my friend RinRin Doll, one of the cutest Harajuku babe to ever exist♡ We got some new watches courtesy of BABY-G, and I chose this adorable leopard print watch from the BA-110 series. I can already tell I'll be wearing this A LOT... Thank you so much BABY-G!


先日は、BABY-Gの原宿ラフォーレで行われたポップアップイベントに行って来ました!7月にBABY-G x Humming Birds Magazine x Vita Cocoがコラボで開催したSUPのイベントに参加したのですが、今回も新しいコレクションを見ることができて光栄でした!友達のリンリンチャンと行きましたよ!可愛い腕時計を貰っちゃいました♡私はBA-110シリーズレオパードプリントの腕時計を選びました。これは絶対毎日使いそうな予感。。!ありがとうございます!


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and I love love love your style of writing! Keep it up!

    ••• Môj BLOG /KLIK/ •••

    PS: Follow for follow? I always follow back! Let me know! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an upbeat event. I love the animal printed band. :)/Madison
    FASHION TALES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh baby G's so old school, love it!

    BamBam Blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool! and you are so pretty :) xoxo
    www.youngersthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Baby G cake! <3

    <3 Alex // www.lexidoodledoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty! It looks like such a cool event :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These watches are so fun, Baby-G brings me back to the day! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are very oryginal person :) I like your style!
    Greetings, http://pallmathesecond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I ALWAYS ADORE BABY G WATCHES HIHIHI
    I LOVE YOUR SHOES, SAM <3 THAT'S COOL

    OLLYVIA L. | INDONESIAN LIFE & STYLE BLOGGER |
    NEW POST : 5 WAYS TO GAIN SELF ACCEPTANCE
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit very much!!!
    まりこさん、本当にいつもおしゃれなので参考にしています。
    レオパードBABY-Gもお似合いです♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!