Thursday, September 27, 2012

le ciel bleu



I recently started working Le Ciel Bleu, a clothing boutique featuring the brand Le Ciel Bleu along with import brands such as McQ and Elizabeth and James. I love working here because I get to wear their sample clothes, like the blazer and the dress pictured above (sorry for the bad picture quality - they were quick iPhone snaps). Their fall line has a huge variety of stylish and essential wardrobe pieces, including knits, furs, and tweed. Check out their website to take a look!



Love,

Samantha Mariko

11 comments:

  1. ah, lucky you! i love elizabeth and james!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Congratulations! I like your hair and outfit.
    Following you now.. ;)
    hope you'll follow back. Thank you!

    Kisses from VV!!
    www.voguelyvan.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for Your work ! love this jacket soooo much <3 ...would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)

    Daggi

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice dress! :)

    xoxo
    http://ohhmoustache.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the best in new work :)jacekt is fantastic :)would You like to follow each other ? just let me know :)xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You so much :) so let's follow :) I'm following now :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute look! you obviously have fantastic taste!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!