Sunday, December 23, 2012

odaiba

(jacket and clutch: Gap; sweater: Topshop; pants: uniqlo; boots: Doc Martens)


It's been at least 7 years since I last went to Odaiba, so I was beyond excited to revisit this lovely place with my girlfriends today. Our plan was to grab lunch in Shinjuku and head over to Odaiba to watch fireworks, but unfortunately we missed 90% of the fireworks spectacular due to some sidetracking in shopping. It's bound to happen when you're with a group of girls. Anyhow, the nightlife was breathtakingly beautiful - hopefully it translates in the photos. I would definitely want to go back to see all this again with a special someone :)


Have a great night <3



Love,

Samantha Mariko

5 comments:

  1. looks like such a beautiful, awesome trip. i love the photos you shared. and you look so cute, your jacket is awesome. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, they're so colourful and amazing :)you have a beautiful blog, I follow you via GFC, follow back maybe? :)
    Wish you happy holidays ^^

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice photos!! :) thank you very much for your support!! I followed back as i promised!! :)

    _________________*
    ________________Hello
    _______________I Have
    ______________Come Here
    _____________To Wish You
    ____________Merry Christmas
    ___________And Also, A Happy
    __________New Year To You For
    _________2013... I Hope The New
    ________Year Brings You Loads Of
    _______Happiness And Good Health.
    _____I Hope You Have A Nice Day On
    ____Christmas Day, Filled With Lots Of
    ___Family Time.....And Of Course Eating
    __Lots Of Nice Foods, And Candies. I Hope
    _That Santa Is Good To You As Well And He
    .Brings You lots Of Presents On Christmas Day
    _______________XXXXXXXX
    _______________XXXXXXXX


    xoxo stefania :)
    http://colorfulblast.blogspot.gr/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorfulblast/426217220765719

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I LOVE TOKYO, JAPAN IS MY DREAM DESTINATION! DO U WANT TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON GFC?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ice cream seems yumi ! i love your outfit

    I wish you a wonderful Xmas Time :)

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!