Saturday, April 6, 2013

behind the scenes




Yesterday, I had a photo shoot with Naohiro Hara, the photographer I work with 3 times a week for the Le Ciel Bleu photo shoots. But this was totally unrelated to work so I was really excited to collaborate with him. Plus, he rented out a huge studio space for us, with top 40 music blasting from the amazing sound system. No complaining here!

I also had hair/makeup artist Kenji Nojima create two different looks for me. He told me he's done hair & makeup for Japanese artists including a CD cover and music video for Spontania. He was so friendly and adorable! Loved working with him.  

I added a short video clip of the photo shoot using the video app "8mm." It's kind of like Instagram where you can choose different filters, but in video form. Enjoy!




Love,

Samantha Mariko

6 comments:

  1. excited to see those pictures once everything is done.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. seems like a great shoot! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like a cool shoot!! I love the film app as well, so cool :) xx mila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to check out the app, thanks for the info and the great clip. And feel free to drop by me too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos ;)




    Now I´m following you beautiful blog :)
    I hope your follow me back. www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!