Monday, July 29, 2013

It's a crime


Photos by Greg Brown Photography
Hair by Hirokazu Endo
Makeup by Eri Sugiyama
Styling by Nicole Berry

Two completely different looks from my photo shoot with Greg Brown Photography. I've always wanted to do the one-glove thing like MJ - I will forever try to strive for his swag. And this tropical-looking jumpsuit was a perfect choice for a summer photo shoot. And I love how the makeup artist matched the colors of my eye makeup with the jumpsuit! 


Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more photos from my photoshoots etc! You won't regret it:)


Love,

Samantha Mariko

5 comments:

  1. love the green jumpsuit and eyeliner to match as well! beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing here. So effortless. I am loving you blogposts and am now following on gfc and bloglovin. Check out my blog and follow me if you can so we can keep in touch.

    Issie xox

    http://issie-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning! I love the nude studded heels from the first look! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your crop top so much,its very sexy)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!