Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Icona Pop in Tokyo



Yep, just saw them live tonight at the Womb Shibuya and I'm still trying to relive it. Icona Pop is a unit that you definitely need to see live. Their vocal abilities, stage presence, energy - it's all there and my friends and I enjoyed every minute of their performance. Caroline seemed more the playful performer, while Aino was really into producing the best possible sound. I was totally digging their futuristic suits as well. 
 

Two of my favorites were "Nights Like This," "Ready for the Weekend," and "On a Roll." Loving their electro-pop sound so much!
 

What a fantastic night. So pumped for the rest of my week!


Love,
Samantha Mariko

9 comments:

  1. wow!!! Their music is pretty awesome.
    I hope I can see them live one day :)

    <3 Emi
    www.silverandlemon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two girls have great style!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, their sound is crazy!!

    TheCutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Fede

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them!! haha "I don't care, I love it" lol!
    great post!!

    would u like to follow each other, lemme know x

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks love them too xx
    sure - lets follow each other - followed you on gfc, bloglovin as well as lb! waiting for ur turn <3

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photos, their dresses are magnificient! ;-) byy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!