Friday, August 15, 2014

Japanese magazine InRed Sept. Issue fashion snap




Good news! A snap of me with some of my model friends was in the September issue of InRed magazine :)





InRed magazine is a Japanese ladies' fashion magazine aimed for women in their 20s to 40s. A snap of the girls and I was featured on p.121 of this issue! This photo was taken at the Eva Madrid Launch Birkenstock party, where the model in the white & blue dress, Melody Yoko, was the image model for Birkenstock. This is my first time seeing myself in a Japanese fashion magazine, so it is such an honor! I hope more opportunities like this come my way :) 



I know I haven't been posting for a week and I apologize.. but I have been reading & responding to comments (thank you!!) and I'm planning my next few posts. I also started up my Japanese Ameblo blog again. If you can read Japanese and are interested, you can take a look here. The content is a little different than this blog, but I mostly expand on my Instagram photos, or just write about photos I post here but in Japanese. Enjoy!




Love,

Samantha Mariko





12 comments:

  1. congratulation my love! It's good to be featured on the magazine! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Samantha! It's so nice to see you featured on a magazine, you totally deserved it and I hope you'll get many more features in the future! :) I always think that Japanese magazines are so fascinating =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an honor!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, you and your friends look amazing there. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow congrats on the feature in the magazine! how cool :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how fun! You baes are real beauties so who wouldn't want you gracing the pages!
    Thank you for the blog visit sweets, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! you and your friends look so beautiful in that shot! :)
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you had an amazing time!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. look at you in the magazine! that's awesome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!