Monday, September 8, 2014

Fashion's Night Out Tokyo 2014




A few random snaps from Fashions Night Out 2014 in Omotesando/Harajuku, Tokyo. I didn't take too many photos, but I did enjoy people-watching and seeing the latest trends on the streets of Omotesando. Reminder to myself: take fashion snaps for next time. 
I visited festaria, a high-end jewelry store, with a few members from my new agency. I received a beautiful necklace from the shop manager, Ms. Sakuma. Thank you so much <3


Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!



Love,

Samantha Mariko




5 comments:

  1. That shift dress is so chic! For some reason I'm not exactly sure of, they eliminated FNO here in NYC, but I'm happy to see that it's still happening in some parts of the world... I saw that it was still in Oz too. Anyway, looks like you had fun!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The event looks amazing. Such a lovely necklace. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is so beautiful! I didn't even know that FNO even existed, it's so cool! Great photos, nice post!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome night Sam! Love your dress and sandals. Lovely necklace you received doll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely post - everything looks so vibrant and beautiful! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!