Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pinterest Japan Halloween Night




Photos from Pinterest Halloween Night tonight in Shibuya. I was so happy when Yuka from Pinterest Japan sent me an invite to this cute event. Pinterest invited 4 different kawaii creators in Tokyo to do DIY crafts with the guests. There was a Halloween headband-making booth by Kate Sakai, a gel nail designing booth courtesy of Jacqueline Burchell Singapore, a T-shirt designing booth courtesy of Syrup, and a cookie decorating booth by Micarina cookies. I don't do too much DIY, so this was a nice opportunity for me to get my crafting on. I seriously felt like a 5-year-old when I was making me lace headband, trying to twist the wire, wrapping it with black tape, and gluing the lace and flowers for the finishing touch. It turned out so nicely :) Such an easy DIY!


The food table was gorgeous - so much creativity with the layout and recipes! The straws, the pumpkin, the little cones with mashed Japanese pumpkin... so delicious and cute! The Pinterest  Japan community managers are the sweetest people, I love getting together with them at these events. Makes me love Pinterest even more! 




Happy Halloween!




Love,

Samantha Mariko




17 comments:

  1. Looking amazing lovely!
    Love all these great pictures of such a cool day

    Hope you will stop by to check out my new posts!

    Xxx

    Top 5 Luxury Watches!
    Bedroom inspiration kids!
    JOIN MY BLOGGER NETWORK

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the food and sets are so yummy and funny!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute is this event!? i love the DIY headband you made and you look adorable wearing it.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so much fun!
    And by the way, you looked amazing :)

    XOXO
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT AN AMAZING HALLOWEEN PARTY.
    too bad the city i live in doesnt know how to fun on Halloween day :(
    anyway Happy Halloween >.<

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS PAGE
    INSTAGRAM
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw what a fun Halloween party! I would have a blast if I attended that and made fun little headbands and stuff. Plus the food looks adorable! I'm so excited for Halloween and dressing up!
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this looks awesome! I always love events where you can craft something :)

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! The headpiece looks perfect on you!
    Happy Halloween!!!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gaah so fun! Pretty much my dream party, i'm so obsessed with Pinterest!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds like such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you enjoy living in Japan. omg those snacks looked so delicious! Ahh I need to go to Japan! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like so much fun! You look so cute with the headpiece!!!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sam, that was the coolest party! I love those iced cookies and those ice cream cones were too cute. You looked awesome!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The photos are just amazing and it looks like tons of fun! Happy Halloween!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks like so much fun! Halloween is so big in Japan - I was so surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  16. aw, thats looks like fun. great decoration:) happy halloween:)

    PS: You're welcome to join my giveaway, would be much appreciated if you participate:)
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!