Friday, September 18, 2015

VOGUE girl Japan x Forever 21 fashion snap



dress: Forever 21
jacket: Forever 21
hat: New Era
shoes: Adidas
watch: Fossil










Forever 21 has been one of my favorite places to shop since high school, and many years later I'm still shopping there for must-haves and style inspiration. This time, in collaboration with Forever 21 and VOGUE girl Japan online, I'll be introducing my favorite item from the fall collection, which is this gray fitted knit dress. The ribbon is actually attached, which really drew me to the dress in the first place. 

Shibuya is one of my go-to places for shopping and trend-spotting, so it seemed appropriate to take these snaps in the middle of it all. No matter what day of the week, Shibuya is always hustle bustle, and I absolutely love it. To keep things casual, I paired some sporty items with this dress, including my favorite New Era hat. I think this dress would look really chic with a simple pair of heels, too!

What are your favorite items from Forever 21's fall collection? Let me know in the comments!


Forever 21は、学生の頃からずっと愛用しているお店で、今でも定期的にお買い物しているし、スタイルインスピレーションを求めに訪れます。そこで今回は、Forever 21とVOGUE girl Japan オンラインのコラボレーションに参加させて頂くことになりました!Forever 21の秋のコレクションからお気に入りのアイテムを紹介します。このグレーのニットワンピースです!リボンが付いていて、可愛いでしょう?

渋谷は買い物をするときに結構立ち寄ります。なので、ファッションスナップは絶対渋谷がいいと思いました。いつも人でにぎわっていて、カラフルで、元気が出る場所です。今回のコーデは、スポーティーでカジュアルにしてみようと、New EraのキャップやAdidas と合わせてみました。でも、このニットワンピはヒールとも合いそう!

今期のForever 21のお気に入りのアイテムは何ですか?コメントで教えて下さい♡










19 comments:

  1. I love your style Samantha!!!! This is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half my wardrobe is Forever 21 haha Love the outfit!

    Jacqui | Halcyon Jar

    ReplyDelete
  3. great style! can't believe you managed to get great photos taken in big crowds! well done :)

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you paired sporty items with this dress !
    Great styling !
    Have an amazing weekend !
    Nina
    xox
    www.titritmode.com/outfits

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful and i like your hat very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such great photos, you look so stunning!

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forever 21 always offers stylish and affordable clothing. Sam, I love your dress and these are some great pics of you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. so perfect. love this knit combo! <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful look! I love that the ribbon is attached...such a cute detail!

    http://ourruins.com
    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forever21のニットワンピ、とても素敵です☆
    このあと、F21のサイトをチェックしてみます!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is all kinds of awesome!

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing look :D

    http://wkomenda.blogspot.com/2015/09/west-coast-2-konkurs.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your outfit a lot! xx

    http://pixiethe90s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice outfit! Beautiful photos♥♥
    chocolateandsunset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!