Friday, September 30, 2016

An all-black uniform




I'm currently reading 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami and it's one of the most interesting reads I've had in a while. I decided to start reading it without reading any summaries or reviews, and it was nothing like I had expected, which is a good thing. Sometimes picking up a book and not expecting the expected is refreshing, similar to how life throws you curveballs. Exactly 4 years have passed by since I moved to Japan, and these 4 years have shown me how unexpected life really is. Some food for thought.


今、村上春樹さんの「1Q84」を読んでいるのですが、今まで読んだ本の中で多分一番ユニークな設定だと思います。あらすじやレビューを読まずに読んでみようと思い、想像していたものとは全然違う世界だったのがびっくり。でも、いいことなんです。新しい本を選んで、全く想像していなかったお話に突入出来るのは、良い気分転換にもなります。人生に想像外の出来事があるような。私も日本着てからすでに4年が経ち、この4年の間、人生はどれだけ色んな出来事があるかを思い知らされました。多分、これからもまだまだ続くでしょうね。ちょっと考え事。


top: Topshop; pants: Zara; choker: Asos; shoes: Asos; sunglasses: zeroUV; watch: BABY-G




All photos by Gabriel Perez.


10 comments:

  1. Damn! I am IN LOVE with this look! Everything about it is just perfect. As always really haha!

    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the all black! And I feel like nowadays it's so hard to not read a book or watch a tv show or movie without reading the review first. Where's the surprise in that? I'll have to try it out more myself. x

    http://www.insearchofsheila.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit - black color is the best :) 4 years? That's a long time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all black and Sam, THAT is an awesome outfit girl! Looks great on you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top and those mules!

    Aww

    Claudia
    www.thewhiteprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning! I love all black outfits! Gorgeous!

    Love,

    Lucrezia ♥ (http://www.lucreziacandelori.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool look, I love the mules!

    www.miraaksoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. All black suits you so well my love! Miss you babe <3

    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post!!
    Today, I would love to wear all black and start to read a book without review!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tops, it's very simple yet stylish on the same time :) and Murakami's book always intersting imho

    swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!