Sunday, October 30, 2016

Amazon Fashion Week Tokyo - MIKIO SAKABE S/S 2017 Collection



My last post for Fashion Week! On the final day, I attended PLASTICTOKYO & MIKIO SAKABE 2017 S/S Collections respectively. Again, it was difficult to take quality photos for PLASTICTOKYO, so please click the link to check out the collection. MIKIO SAKABE being the final runway for this season's Fashion Week, it was definitely worth the wait. Taking place at Miyashita Park, just a little ways from Shibuya Station, the layout for the runway, the girly and Barbie-doll-like designs, hair and makeup - it was all a girl's dream come true and totally suited as the final collection to close out Fashion Week. While I adored the bold prints & colors and mini shirt dresses, I have to say, I absolutely love the platform shoes! I mean, what girl doesn't? For more from MIKIO SAKABE, check out Fashion Press.


ファッションウィークの最終記事!最終日は、PLASTICTOKYO & MIKIO SAKABEのS/Sコレクションを見に行きました。PLASTICTOKYOでは、写真がまた上手く撮れなかったので、上記のリンクでコレクションをご覧になって下さい。MIKIO SAKABEは、一番最後のショーというだけありました。渋谷の宮下公園で行われ、場所が広かった分、ランウェイも格好よかったし、ガーリーでバービーみたいなデザイン、ヘアメイク − 全部女の子の夢みたいなお洋服で、ファッションウェークの締めとして最適のランウェイでした。明るい柄やカラー、シャツのミニワンピなどもちろんすてきだったですが、とにかく靴です!こういうプラットフォームは絶対履きたいです!MIKIO SAKABEをもっとご覧になりたい方は、こちらへ


Untitled Club T-shirt, Stradivarius jacket, CIROI skirt, Puma sneakers, Asos hat, Metrocity clutch, Zara choker.






Photos by Rhino Lee and myself.

11 comments:

  1. Great photos, your jacket is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that first pic is amazing <3

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many great looks, but I'm in love with your outfit! Need that tee haha! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit you're wearing :D

    www.bigdreamerblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This must have been epic to see in person. The designs are so vibrant and fun. Love it. And loving your outfit, that tee and the bomber are perfection. Need.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely am a fan of quite a few pieces that I saw as well as your outfit.

    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit and this show :) Greetings and Happy Halloween :)

    http://moje-kreacje.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah! These are wonderful pieces. I've never went to a fashion show but would love to be there sitting and just marveling at great works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome collection! I love that gold jacket & white dress. Your not interested tee always makes me chuckle.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing show in the park!
    I love the last photo very much!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!