Monday, October 17, 2011

concept los angeles

Last night, I had the honor of representing designer Elaine Marie in her installment at Concept Los Angeles. 

(with models Chara and Nicole, and with the lovely designer above)
Her outfits are so cute!
For more about her line, click here.

There was so much to see at this event - so many talented designers and models. 


From the Thai Nguyen runway show (I am in love with these dresses!)

I hope you enjoyed it! 
You can go here to find out more about Concept Los Angeles. 


xxoo,
Samantha Mariko



4 comments:

  1. You look so rad and I LOVE HAWAIIAN PRINT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic collection! ;-)
    Nice blog!
    I invite you to see my blog, and if you like it, you could follow me! i 'll do the same!
    kisses
    Miriamstella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!