Monday, October 10, 2011

sunday morning

Spent a lovely Sunday morning at Redondo Beach Pier.
(top:needsupply.com; pants:zara; sunglasses:rimo)

There was a beautiful jewelry shop in Fisherman's Wharf called Mie Pearl.
The Japanese owner and his wife were so kind. They let me pick out an oyster and mounted my pearl on a ring. I love it!

To finish it off sweetly, I headed over to Handel's Homemade Ice Cream and Yogurt. The best ice cream I've ever had hands down. Click here for their website. Enjoy!

xxoo,
Samantha Mariko




3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for commenting on my post! Your skirt is so chic! I love it! And that pearl ring is perfect! Welcome :)


    Sandra D.
    www.redhotcupoftea.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! the owners are super nice then~! it's always lovely to meet people like that. I really like your outfit too~ it's so summery and perfect for a day out by the beach. Glad to hear it was fun! Keep in touch <33

    -joyce

    www.carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic water (and shades).

    Dr. Russ Murray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!