Sunday, February 19, 2012

now I know

Today, I had a glamour photo shoot with the coolest photographer couple John & Tweedy Cudal.
I did a shoot with them last year with my boyfriend and they did a great job. 


My look from today:
(hair & makeup by Adrienne Cawili)


Everyone was so chill and relaxed - it was an enjoyable experience and I met some great people. 
Thanks everyone!<3


Fun fact: I paid my mom a surprise visit last night for her birthday and she mentioned my previous blog post at Wayfarer's (Yes, my mom checks my blog :P). I told her that indeed I went there and I had this weird hunch and I asked her, "Wait... did you and Dad have your wedding there?" 「そうだよ、知らなかったの?」("Yes, you didn't know?") Well, now I do and I'm glad they got married there. She went on to tell me that they are very accepting of people of other faiths and lifestyles, and it turns out they do same-sex weddings, which I think is pretty awesome. :)


That's it for today I think.. thanks for reading <3


Love,

Samantha Mariko

6 comments:

  1. I love your hair, great look.
    Greetings from Germany

    http://jestil.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable ! amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear, of course we can follow each other ! Thank you for following me, now Im following you back ;)
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous!! You have such pretty eyes ♥ It's so sweet your parents got married there, judging from your pictures, it's such a beautiful place!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!