Friday, February 10, 2012

by the seaside

(shirt & belt: Urban Outfitters; jeans: Madewell;
 purse: Jason Wu for Target; sandals: H&M)



Photos from an outing in Palos Verdes, at Wayfarer's Chapel. 
The weather was perfect to wander around and absorb the beauty of it all.  It had been a while since I'd seen such a glorious view of the ocean. So much blue that it's almost blinding (in a good way).

Another reason I went here was to have some photos for a poster for my senior piano recital at UCLA. 
Perfect location, and I got some decent photos (not posted in this blog :)) I will probably post them later on though!


I hope you enjoyed the scenery in the photos! 


Love,

Samantha Mariko




9 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of the weather you're having! In Belgium it's freezing and snowing :( I can't wait for spring! Love the sandals btw! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jeans, and that bag is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome look and beautiful landscape <3

    xoxo Daisy

    -> MY BLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an amazing figure, and I love those jeans on you! So jealous of the weather and the view as well, it is stunning! xx

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT LOOK !!! the pics are fantastic!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The location looks beautiful :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! Beautiful look ! Loved the bag !

    When are we going to see you playing the piano ?!

    http://www.universeandyou.com.br/

    xoxo from Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures, I love your cute and casual outfit!! I'd love to be where you are, it's so blah and dark and rainy over here in Vancouver :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!