Wednesday, March 14, 2012

concept fashion week

(wearing Elaine Marie's fall 2012 line with Meghan Mooberry and Nicole Castillo)

Photos of the 2012 fall collections from LA Concept Fashion Week. I had the honor of modeling for Elaine Marie Style again for her installment at the Ace Gallery. The photo above says it all - her fall line is a mix of British grunge style from the 70s with some 60s flare.  I didn't get to take photos of all of the designers' collections,  but I enjoyed the creativity and variety I saw. I even had the pleasure of meeting fellow blogger Joellen when she stopped by our installment. 


Standing in 5 inch heels is a pain.... but definitely worth it to be part of an amazing event!:)



Love,

Samantha Mariko

9 comments:

  1. It was a pleasure meeting you too! You looked great in your installation! Hopefully we'll run into each other again :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh those pants are SO cool!! I love plaid and flare pants so I'm oogling over them hardcore haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like this was a blast! And the pants are ah-mazing! Love the blog :)
    Krystin
    Suburban Faux Pas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos and outfits! :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i find u blog very interesting and i like the photos *-*

    love

    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos! love the tartan especially!

    check out my blog? :)

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog and great sense of style! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!