Sunday, March 4, 2012

on the go

Hello everyone, thought I'd like to share my day-to-day makeup routine 
that I use on the go.



Most of these are drugstore brands and are affordable. The B.B. cream is really light, which is good for my skin because it gets oily. These creams are popular in Japan, and now you can get them at drugstores!
The Falsies mascara works SO well - it makes my lashes twice as long and full. 
I love the sparkles in the stila brown eye shadow kit. The Maybelline bouncy blush is, well... bouncy, and the color is very subtle and pretty (I'm using the shade "rose petal"). The smashbox eyebrow kit is very easy to use - it comes with two shades of brown and wax to keep it in place the entire day. I recently bought the Master Precise eyeliner and... I LOVE IT.  It's probably the best liquid eyeliners I've ever used.






Hope that was helpful :)




Love,

Samantha Mariko

6 comments:

  1. cool post!!! love ur blog, gonna follow u, hope u will follow back

    ;)

    http://thewild-swans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't find the garnier bb cream anywhere and I am so desperate!! Nice post!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    xoxo
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Bloglovin'
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for advising! I am following back through bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog. You are very talented. Great photography. I followed you on both GFC and Bloglovin. I hope that you like my blog and follow back on both, if you are so inclined.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!