Friday, April 6, 2012

suburban

(tank: Brandy & Melville; shorts: Zara; shades: H&M; shoes: Converse; 
necklace: Rimo; purse: Jason Wu for Target)



Finally starting to settle back down in OC again, so now I have some time to get back into the swing of things, including blogging :) My last few days in LA went by too quickly, with moving and whatnot. I do miss living there and everything else about it, but I think the hardest part was saying good-bye to my boyfriend and doing the long-distance thing again. Despite that, I'm really looking forward to my much-anticipated trip to Japan this month! I haven't been there in 7 years, which is way too long. I'm excited to reunite with family & friends there, and for the adventures that await me :)

Well. that's it for now!



Love,

Samantha Mariko

6 comments:

  1. love your jacket...and chucks are always a nice addition.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. so effortlessly chic! I like your necklace!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the converse, I think they are making a comeback or something!!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the converse shoes! You look great!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your OUtfit is gorgeous and such a perfect combination! I fall in love with your jacket!! Your bag and jewellery is awesomet,too!!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!