Monday, April 30, 2012

a treat



Shibuya day 2.
Today,  I was able to explore other parts of the city with a friend.
More good food, more shopping. The cake is from a fancy cafe called comme ca. Doesn't it remind you of gelato? We also randomly passed by Opening Ceremony and there was a live radio broadcast called `Go! Hunt My Style!' featuring famous Japanese artists -Anna Tsuchiya, Mademoiselle Yulia, and VERBAL from m-flo. I'm a huge m-flo fan, so this was a treat! Photography and video-taping wasn't allowed though, so sorry for not being able to post pictures!

Tomorrow, I'll be heading over to Osaka. Gotta get a good night's rest. Sweet dreams everyone!


Love,

Samantha Mariko

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING!!!I love it!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep posting!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh you are gorgeous! with the best hair too :)

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!