Wednesday, March 6, 2013

vietnam photo diary part 2




Days 2 & 3 in Ho Chi Minh. Mornings spent eating pho, dragon fruit and Vietnamese coffee; shopping at the marketplace and learning how to use Vietnamese dong; being surprised at the amount of motorbikes on the road and trying not to get hit by one; afternoons relaxing at the hotel pool and bathing in the sun; and just eating amazing food for every meal. There was so much to do and see but so little time. With rehearsals and run-throughs for the show on Saturday and the fashion show on Sunday, we were only able to get a glimpse into the city life in Vietnam. But I think this gives me an excuse to go back and feed my slight addiction to Vietnamese coffee :)


Upcoming blog posts about the runway hopefully coming soon! 



Love,

Samantha Mariko

6 comments:

  1. This post makes me want to visit Vietnam even more! I'm going this year so I'm super hyped up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. vietnamese coffee is the best!!! loved looking at the pictures!

    [oomph.]
    mobile morsels

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure, I already followed you on GFC and bloglovin ;)

    www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! Great place to travel!

    Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Yes of course we can follow each other!
    I am following you now, please follow back:

    www.fashionerza.com

    GIVEAWAY on my blog, win two tops from click online boutique. Click this link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing pics, you're beautiful (: I want to go to the swimming pool, too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!