Tuesday, March 5, 2013

vietnam photo diary part 1



I can't believe I'm already back from Vietnam! I had the honor of participating in Asia Collection in Ho Chi Minh City this past Sunday. The other models and I had some free time between rehearsals and the show, so you can't blame me for taking photos of almost everything I saw. The minute I stepped out of the airport, I knew this would be an exciting trip - there was so much going on in the city, even at night. And luckily for us, we were able to stay at the nicest hotel in Ho Chi Minh - the New World Saigon Hotel which is conveniently located near the street vendors and markets. It's really hard to put into words how beautiful it all was so hopefully these photos will help explain the rest. Enjoy!




Love,

Samantha Mariko

5 comments:

  1. Great pictures seems alot of fun..
    i never been there but hopefully soon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great blog, love it!
    I'm your newest follower, hope you follow me too :)

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. saigon, not ho chi minh! but awesome pictures!! looks like you had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vietnam looks like a city full of life (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!