Monday, June 10, 2013

it's summertime and the living's easy


(dress: gift from friend; shawl:old from Rimo; clutch: Drezso;
wedges: needsupply.com)


Yesterday, my friend had a used clothing sale at her place, and I ended up snagging this cute floral-print dress for free :) I never have enough summer dresses, so it was the perfect addition to my wardrobe. 

My recent addition is the photo app called "Afterlight," which I used for these photos. I think the filters are better than Instagram's. I definitely recommend this app! So fun to use :)


It's getting quite humid over here in Tokyo these days, but I'm so excited to spend this summer in Japan. Bring on the heat! 


Have a great week everyone!




Love,

Samantha Mariko

7 comments:

  1. You're so amazing, love your style! Thanks for the lovely words on my blog and the follow, follow you now back! Have a nice day! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress and that fact that it was free makes it even better! Great look!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty look, dear!)))
    Your blog is so cute)) Follow you)
    Follow me, if you want)
    http://karinamalinana.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  4. dreamly! Join my giveaway:
    http://supongoestilo.blogspot.nl/2013/05/giveaway-beautiful-shoes-of-your-choice.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress is super cute! I love those little clothing swaps/sales with friends :) And thanks for introducing the app! I will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've inspired me to start a blog. Haha, how do I follow here on here?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!