Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Just turn it up


I can't believe it's been about 2 weeks since my last post... Apologies for my absence. I'm tackling some new projects recently, one of them being recording some new tracks:) I'm always learning new things with each song I work on as I write lyrics and try my best to express those lyrics in the studio. I'm so excited for the finished product of this particular track - it has so much energy and color. I personally love it. And the best thing is, the people I collaborate with are so talented and easy to work with because we all have a common interest when it comes to where we want to go with the song. It's always hard work to create something that's perfect but it's worth it. So worth it. 

Can't wait to share it with you all when it's completed!:)


Love,

Samantha Mariko

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear the end product! Must be an amazing experience :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, I can't wait!!! It makes me want to send you a love package with things for you to try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!