Saturday, May 31, 2014

modern-day cleopatra


photos by Jason Mordeno
Hair & makeup by Azusa


Sorry for not posting in a week! The office move I mentioned in my last post and getting used to the new location kind of took up my energy... but I have been working on updating my blog and start-up for my Youtube channel. I appreciate you all for being so patient and supportive!!

I received some more photos from a photo shoot I did with Jason Mordeno back in March (other photos here). He submitted these to a magazine, but unfortunately the magazine didn't accept them so I am now able to post them here for public view. We were going for the modern-day Cleopatra look, especially with my hair. Jason and Azusa did a fantastic job :)



Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my last post! Have an amazing weekend guys!



Much love,

Samantha Mariko


19 comments:

  1. You look amazing!

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie, you look amazing :o nice Cleopatra inspired
    look, what a shame that the magazine didn't accept
    it :c Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful! the make up is flawless!

    i cant wait to see your you tube! Im actually working on one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful and this particular look. Hello dear stay in touch.

    Valentina.

    WWW.ZAGUFASHION.COM
    ZAGU FACEBOOK PAGE
    bloglovin follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flawless hair and make up. You look beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair looks amazing here! no idea why the magazine wouldn't accept these photos...definitely their loss!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so gorgeous!
    You hair, face, makeup, everything! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great start of new week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. God you're gorgeous. Not just that, but your look is so unique, which makes it even better.

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why on earth the magazine wouldn't accept these pictures? You look so gorgeous in them! I love the cat eye!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sam, these pics are absolutely exquisite girl! Love your cleopatra look.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!