Saturday, November 22, 2014

BEAUTY | a NARS holiday






I mentioned in a previous post that I received some NARS cosmetics after modeling for their artist summit in Tokyo. What I didn't mention was they sent me more beautiful shades of lip colors, blush and eyeliner. I am truly in (NARS) makeup heaven right now. Even the packaging was perfect for the holiday season.

I've been using NARS blush for over a year now, and I really recommend those - the colors look beautiful on the skin and they are so easy to blend. I'm not huge fan of lipgloss, but adding a bit of gloss over a lipstick adds the right amount of shine (or that's what Mr. Nars himself told some of the artists at the summit). So that's what I've been trying :)

最近、NARSのコスメにすごくハマってます。東京のNARSアーティストサミットでモデルをやらせてもらった以来、メイクにも以前より興味を持ちました。そして嬉しいことに、NARSジャパンからリップやチークをもっと頂きました!本当にありがとうございます!使うのがとても楽しみです♪



I'm currently looking for a new makeup bag to fit my newest additions. I'm really liking this Ezra small striped cosmetic pouch by Kate Spade, the medium dome cosmetic pouch in gold by Lesportsac, and the Marc by Marc Jacobs preppy nylon small cosmetic pouch in black. I don't really like noisy prints when it comes to small accessories like a makeup bag. So hard to decide! Shopbop has a big selection of cosmetic pouches here.




Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway with The Golden Heart Store here, and PLEASE check out my new song on Youtube here!! I would really appreciate it <3


是非、新曲も聴いて下さいね!




Love,

Samantha

11 comments:

  1. i've heard so many good things about nars, but have yet to try something! makeup heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I am so insanely JEALOUS!!! I could only dream of being sent NARS for free! Slowly but surely, NARS has been taking over my make up collection. I just find all the products of such high standards and the colours are so me!

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so awesome!! :) Love their products <3
    allygong.com
    -Ally Gong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow all the products are beautiful *w*
    But i must admit my favorite is the blush
    The color is perfect!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades are so sweet and lovely! I'm sure you will look very cute in it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore NARS, all of their makeup is amazing - love the bits you have!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They always have such beautiful colors! Enjoy your gift!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!