Monday, March 16, 2015

OUTFIT | Sleek black in the bright light


coat: Le Ciel Bleu 
turtleneck : Uniqlo 
tapered pants: Le Ciel Bleu 
tote: Zara
pointed loafer: Garmentseven
hat: Uniqlo








Hey guys, it's been a long week for me last week, and I was hibernating a bit, refreshing myself for the upcoming week. Tokyo Fashion Week has started, and I'm planning on attending a few of the shows later in the week (excited!). Overall, I feel like winter is coming to an end, and so many new opportunities, events and changes are taking place everywhere with spring approaching.

Although the weather has been much more promising, it's still chilly and I can't part with my winter coats just yet. These photos are from a few days ago, and I guess I was in the mood to clad myself in all black (not a surprise coming from me, haha). I just really love these pointed loafers I got on sale at the Tokyu Shibuya Scramble. Just casually browsing through, and just my luck, chic flats in my size and under 7000 yen ($70). It's so so hard to find my shoe size in Japan because women here have such tiny feet and of course I have feet of a giant's. I think these shoes were meant to be. Does that every happen to you, or is it just me? :)


皆さんは良い週末を過ごせましたか?先週末から東京ファッションウィークがスタートしましたね。私も今週いくつかのランウェーを見に行くつもりです!

3月に入り、やっと暖かくなってきました。でも、やはりまだコートは必要ですね。数日前も、このようにオールブラックのコーディネートにまたもや片寄ってしまいました。黒はいつでもシックに着こなせるので、欠かせないですね。。今度はもうちょっと春っぽい服を着ます!(笑)でも、渋谷スクランブルでゲットしたこのポイントトーローファーは履きたくて。サイズもぴったり、しかも7000円以下!!My new favorite item.






22 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I'm already deeply in love!
    I adore this outfit on you - and yes, the shoes are to die for!

    - love, Lola / www.ixmlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black on black on black with the red lip. This is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a classic look! Love the touch of leopard in the shoes! :)
    http://tickleyourvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit its so clean and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! The shoes are amazing!


    xx
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAA THIS OUTFIT SO FREAKING AWESOME :) I LOVE YOUR SHOES, SO UNIQUE AND PRETTY

    NEW POST ON SRS BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. That black looks gorgeous on you! Loving the shorter hair.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeep you are so cute with those hat! Makes me want to cuy my hair again and again! Lovely black outfit <3


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing as always!! love your coat!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh! You look absolutely stunning! You know black outfit is my weakness because I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your loafers are amazing. I love them. And your coat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a great outfit! I also wear black all the time... in fact someone I've never spoken to (but that I pass by daily) remarked on this today. Funny because I never really think about it. Love the shoes.

    I'd love it if you could come check out my blog sometime:) afashionneverland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit e photos, you look great!!!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. piękne zdjęcia
    fallow4afallow?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this minimalist look! It's got this minimal and menswear look and it looks great. Have fun at Tokyo Fashion Week! I bet the styles there will be crazyyy!! :)
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  16. とってもかっこいい!
    まりこさんは黒い服が格好良く決まって羨ましいな〜と思っています♡
    オニューの靴もすてきです。

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really really like the shoes!
    xx
    Charlotte
    fashionhappens.be

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh those pointed loafers are so on point!! I wish I can find a pair as chic as yours Samantha! Have fun at Tokyo Fashion Week, can't wait to see pictures! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love this! As much as I love pastel and really fun clothing I also adore this kind of minimalist look. Love the all black look and those shoes are fabulous.

    Regina | Margarita Bloom Retro Vintage Skincare & Beauty |
    Cherry Lips Blonde Curls | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | GFC

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your shoes...!! I love everything about this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!