Saturday, March 28, 2015

Rouge Coco



From the Rouge Coco launch event at the Chanel in Omotesando, Tokyo. I finally had the opportunity to try on every shade imaginable of Chanel lipstick. But I think the Rouge Coco in Gabrielle (worn on Keira Knightley here) is my favorite. I love a classic red lipstick. My girlfriends Marie and Hikaru & I enjoyed some adorable hors d'oeuvres and a photo/video booth on the 3rd floor. Thanks for having us Chanel Japan!


今夜は、シャネル表参道店でのルージュココのイベントに行ってきました。友達のマリーとひかるちゃんと色んな色のルージュをトライして、女子力を満喫しちゃいました。私はCMに出演中のKeira KnightleyさんがつけているGabrielleが一番好き!クラシックなレッドは欠かせませんね。シャネルで楽しい夜でした♪




14 comments:

  1. Oh, this is Heaven... <3

    With love, Nastya Deutsch <3

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. With that trench coat and button down, you look like Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like an amazing event; all the colours are so beautiful!

    Colour Me In Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos, looks like you had so much fun on this event :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the stunning photos! Thanks for sharing! xo

    Have a wonderful weekend! ♥
    www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great event you've attended! Looks SO lovely! Also, can I just point out how much I love the first photo, maybe accidental, probably not, but I love how you can see the reflection of "coco" in the window. And I'm still obsessed with your hair. I think I'll just keep on repeating that until I have the guts to chop off my own! xo // Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  7. There are so many events going on in Japan and I love seeing you participating and sharing experience with us. The red one would suit you so well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks really enjoyable :)

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, how fun!! I almost couldn't tell the difference between the lipstick caps and the hors d'oeuvres! They're all so red and pretty ;)

    Steph
    hellostephni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, so many shades! I've never even looked at Chanels lipsticks because I know I can't buy any :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is one event I wouldn't want to miss! You are so lucky!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!