Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Metrocity Pop-up in Shinjuku





Last weekend, I stopped by the Metrocity pop-up shop in the Shinjuku Odakyu department store. This brand first launched in Italy in 1992, and has since then launched in other countries, and now is making its way to Japan. This was my first time getting a glimpse into the brand, I was very impressed. All of their bags, accessories, clothing and shoes are high quality, stylish and colorful. Their bags, clutches and wallets were my favorite- you can tell they put so much detail into their craftsmanship by how useful they are. For me, I look for space and practicality, as well as, of course, the design and quality. If you're looking for the perfect bag, you must shop at Metrocity (check out their online store here!).

I'll be posting more photos of the bag I received, so stay tuned!


女子は、バッグがいくつあっても足りないですよね。先日、Metrocity というブランドの、小田急百貨店新宿店で行われていたポップアップに行ってきました。このブランドはバッグやアクセサリーをメインとしていて、本当にクオリティーが高いものばかりです。特に、バッグやクラッチ、お財布などがとても使いやすく、デザインがとてもお洒落で可愛いです。私にとって、使いやすさと収納スペース、そしてもちろんデザインとクオリティーをバッグに求めるので、Metrocityはまさに上記のポイントをすべてクリアしています。頂いたバッグも本当にお気に入りです。一年中大事に使おうと思います♪。皆さんも是非、オンラインストアをチェックして下さい!

24 comments:

  1. I was just looking for a new kind of wallet - perfect selection
    xxx
    mari
    www.ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bags are gorgeous! xx

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo pretty! Can't wait to see what bag you got :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pop-up stores are the best! I LOVE this brand a lot. Looks so cool.

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the bags are stunning!! love it!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many beautiful bags! What do you think of following each other, maybe inspire each other? I think it would be great! Please let me know! Kisses and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww.. I'm so jealous.. I wish I can go to that store, or if they have international stores.. The handbags are so gorgeous, and I'm especially attracted to the wallets.. so classy and fun =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. バッグはいくつあっても足りないですよね。わたしもたくさん買ってしまいます…
    オンラインストアチェックしてみますね♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh, all those amazing wallets and handbags! Would so love to have any of the items you showed in these pictures!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice, kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. such cute bags! wonder what the price range is like? thanks for sharing lovie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this!!
    XO
    http://fashionneed09.blogspot.it/2015/04/my-dresslink-orders.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, stunning pieces. *__*
    New outfit is online...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've not heard of this brand before but I like the look of those bags! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Great ! http://whyshy.me/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, such beautiful accessories...I'm loving the lime green bag...so pretty! :)

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. All those stunning leather stuff ♡ so pretty and streaking!!

    www.swingingpadma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow!! amazing leather goods!! :D

    Have a great day!! :D
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your posts always make me want to go to Japan even more!
    I love the wallets in the second photo. So cute!
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh these bags are so pretty! Can't wait to see you style the bag received!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!