Monday, May 25, 2015

三代目 J Soul Brothers "J.S.B.Dream" music video




You're probably wondering why I'm posting a random music video out of the blue. Well, it's not that random. I'm actually in it if you look really closely! It was a pleasure working on set for this awesome music video. Even though I only got to meet one of the singers (Hiroomi), he was absolutely courteous to all the girls on set. I'm very impressed with how the video turned out! And love the song, can't help but dance :)

何でサマンサが三代目のPVなんか載せてるんだろう?って思う人もいるかもしれません。実は、このPVにモデルのエキストラとして出させて頂いたからです!このお仕事はとても楽しくやらせて頂きました。ボーカルの広臣さんはものすごくいい人で、すぐファンになりました。曲もめっちゃノリノリなので、是非聴いてみて下さい♪

11 comments:

  1. nice video! congrats dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!

    Please click on the link on my post
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2015/05/denim-jumpsuit-with-romwe.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. そうだったんですね!まりこさんすごい!
    後ろで踊っているまりこさん(多分まりこさん?)をみつけられました♡

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome!!!!! Now you can add "music video babe" to you resume. Congrats!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations for the video! I would like to visit my blog and if you like, follow me ^^

    www.miarmarioempotrado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Samantha, that's so incredible! So proud of you and a huge congratulations :) Being in a legit music video is in my bucket list :) The music video looks really amazing.. well done =D

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh this is so exciting! The music video is very cool-looking and I saw you pop up several times!

    xx Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I have never known you worked with them too! Good job Samantha! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cool! Congrats! That is so freaking fantastic!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!