Saturday, November 28, 2015

Comptoir des Cotonniers 2016 Spring/Summer Showroom



I always love visiting the Comptoir des Cotonniers showroom, and this time my friend Amy and I checked out their lovely 2016 Spring/Summer collection. Starting with their trademark "Canyon Pink," this collection embodied everything sweet and feminine, created with beautiful colors and textures perfect for spring. My favorite were the "La Slash" shoes with the shoelaces on the side. How cute are they? Thanks Eri and Comptoir for having us!


Comptoir des Cotonniersのショールームはいつも楽しみにしています。そして、今回は2016年の春夏コレクションを拝見させて頂きました。春のトレードマークカラー「カニオンピンク」をはじめ、このコレクションはとても軽やかでフェミニンな感じに仕上がっていました。素材の肌触りがよく、春にはぴったりのカラーも豊富でした!私のお気に入りは「ラ・スラッシュ」のスニーカー。靴ひもがサイドにあるのは、めずらしいですよね!コントワージャパン、いつもありがとうございます!

13 comments:

  1. What a cute brand! Adorable haircut btw.

    www.indigoritual.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say those "La Slash" shoes have definitely imprinted in my mind too

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The collection looks so great! And love your casual outfit !


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so nice!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! I am new follower and hope you can follow me too) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that pink trench coat! Although I'm not quite ready to think about Spring yet haha :) you look lovely as always xxx
    Lucy @ La Lingua Italy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these posts from showrooms, and I'm totally loving your hairstyle. xo
    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow , amazing collection !!!!!


    xoxo



    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This collection is EVERYTHING!
    Love your haircut! Looking fabulous as always! ♥

    xoxo Suzy ( ˘ ³˘)♥
    THE KAWAII PLANET

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! The sideways laced shoes are so spectacularly unique. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is adorable, and I love the pieces here! The sideways-laced shoes are so cool. Great post!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have always loved the brand's effortlessly-cool aesthetic - so jealous you got to go to the showroom! Those black leather shoes are to die for :)
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!