Saturday, January 7, 2012

hapa love

(shirt: blacklava.net; cutoffs: vintage Levi's; shoes: Converse; earrings: gift)

Growing up, I would always be confused whenever I had to check a box to describe my ethnicity-
 Asian or white/ Caucasian.
That's why I love the hapa shirt my guy gave me for Christmas. It's the only box I should be checking now ;)

You can view more hapa shirts here.

I had received these earrings a while ago but never had the opportunity to wear them. They're handmade Native-American turquoise earrings - the color seemed appropriate for the warm LA weather.



All in all, even if you can't find a shirt to describe your ethnicity, you should be proud of who you are. I definitely am!


Much love,


Samantha Mariko

5 comments:

  1. love the casual outfit!

    xo Nav
    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just look adorable! I wish I had the figure for Daisy Dukes! Those chucks are perfect with this outfit! I also love your blog banner. Love the hair and makeup. Anyways, I just found your blog and started following! Come by, say hi and follow back if you feel like it:) XO

    real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
    4scarlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shirt!! You're so pretty.. and love the cute earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit! you turn something simple and nice into something amazing! you look like a model!
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!