Sunday, January 1, 2012

looking back

I can't believe that 2011 is finally coming to a close. This year was a very exciting year for me - many new experiences, people and places. Some memorable moments:

1. My first piano recital at UCLA
2. My first kimono fashion show at LACMA 
3. Dying my hair for the first time ever
4. Winning first prize at a Japanese speech contest at CalState LA
5. Meeting some awesome Japanese models Melody Yoko, Audrey Ayaka, and Akane Nakajima
6. Going to some amazing concerts (B'z, Dreams Come True, Suburban Legends, Neon Trees, Yuja Wang)
7. Participating in my first runway show for 2WJD, as well as subsequent ones
8. Participating in several Japanese festivals in LA
9. Expanding my modeling portfolio
10. Turning 21 :)
11. Starting my first blog on Wordpress
12. Starting my second one here in October
13. Finishing my classes at UCLA!!
14. My 2 trips to San Francisco with my man 
15. Celebrating my one year with him <3


The list became a bit longer than I thought.. but there you go. 
What was your most memorable moment of 2011? 

Also, I just want to thank all of my followers and readers for reading my blog and leaving wonderful feedback. All of the comments mean so much to me (I read all of them!). I am honestly surprised to see that this blog has reached over a thousand views in 3 months. Thank you!!

あなたにとって、来年も良い一年になりますように☆
Hope you have a great year! See you next year!

(from the above-mentioned kimono show :) )



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!