Monday, June 18, 2012

Artistry cosmetics



Yesterday, I had my makeup done for my graduation by Ami Kuroda, a multi-media makeup artist from Los Angeles. She did my makeover using Artistry cosmetics, a quality skin-care and cosmetics line exclusively from Amway. 

Ami used toner, moisturizer, foundation, concealer, etc... but it felt like I had nothing on. The makeup was so light, but it made a huge difference visually. The selection of eye shadow and lipstick colors were great, and their application was really easy. I was also surprised at how affordable Artistry cosmetics are (if I remember correctly, a lip gloss was about $10 and concealer about $15). Ami told me that Artistry cosmetics can be compared to department store brands, so you can pay less for quality makeup. 

On me:
Foundation - Bone
Eyebrow - Brown
Eyeliner - Ebony
Eye shadow - Fusion, Drift, Rich, Magic
Lip Liner - Pink nude
Lip Color - Neutrale


You can check out Ami's Facebook page here and her Tumblr here.

Photos from my graduation coming soon :)



Love,

Samantha Mariko 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!