Monday, June 25, 2012

pride




I'm so happy to be back in SF, especially since I happened to arrive during Pride where festivities were in full swing. There was so much to do and see near City Hall: food stands, free concerts, street vendors, and artwork like the huge inflated lotus flower above. I also got my first ever henna tattoo :)

Later, Gabe and I drove up to Twin Peaks to view the SF night life that I love so much. We didn't expect to be able to see the Pink Triangle (apparently, it is a memorial of homosexual oppression created annually on Twin Peaks). My digital camera doesn't do it justice, but the view was absolutely gorgeous. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.


I will be posting more photos soon, so until then... <3



Love,

Samantha Mariko

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! :) I live about 2 minutes from Twin Peaks, it was a great sight :) Love your henna tattoo!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!