Tuesday, June 26, 2012

the golden gate

(denim jacket: vintage Levi's; sunglasses: H&M; 
shirt: Forever 21 Japan)



Additional photos from my SF trip! I know I sound like a tourist, but I finally got a picture with the Golden Gate bridge (the pictures from when I was a 5-year-old are a bit outdated). My boyfriend took us to a semi- remote area near the ocean, where you can walk along a dirt road to see the Bridge even closer. And luckily, the weather was perfect - sunny with a cool ocean breeze :)  We also stopped by Golden Gate Park to check out Alice's Summerthing, an outdoor concert hosted by Alice @ 97.3. Adam Lambert and and Boys Like Girls performed, but unfortunately, I didn't stay long enough to see them. But I did enjoy some amazing shrimp and chicken paella from one of the food vendors at the concert! Yum.


Thanks for reading! xoxo


Love,

Samantha Mariko



6 comments:

  1. Oh Paella! Makes me long for Spain again :) I would LOVE to visit San Fran one day and be that close to the bridge. I can't imagine the size of that thing in real life! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever had paella! Sure looks good, tho! Tourist or not, everyone should have a picture with the bridge! I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had paella but that looks so good! Looks like you had a lovely time. You're so pretty!

    xx Jordana
    http://jadeintheskies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blog, doll!
    i LOVE denim jackets
    you look amazing!
    thanks for the sweet comment on my blog
    yummy paellaa !

    xx [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh fab pics!

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. definitely following you! thank you for your lovely comment.
    love this post..some times a break from all the fashion photos is nice and travelling is the best! really want to go to SF so badly!
    Claira xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!