Friday, October 26, 2012

black & white party

(blouse: Le Ciel Bleu; skirt: g.u.; Alfani heels)


I had the pleasure of attending a party hosted by my work, Le Ciel Bleu/ Restir in Roppongi. These were the few photos I was able to snap right before the guests started arriving. The hors d'oeuvres and flower arrangements look pretty amazing, don't you think? They were delicious too :)

The party had a great turn-out, and everyone enjoyed the food and music. There were 3 different DJs, including Tetsuya Komuro, a famous Japanese producer and songwriter. He definitely turned up the volume in the house!  I almost forgot how much my feet were killing me, so that's a good thing.

And a shot with my coworkers to end the night :) お疲れ様! 



Love,

Samantha Mariko

5 comments:

  1. that food looks temptingly good!

    stop by for a visit,

    lydia from vintagetwovogue

    http://vintagetwovogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great party! Those mini burgers look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are so cool!

    http://randmalerin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, everything looks delicious! And it actually gave me some ideas since I have to plan a party too :)
    Nice blog :)

    Lau

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!