Monday, October 29, 2012

there is a place in the distance

(Outfit 1- shirt: Uniqlo; vintage jacket: Levi's; pants: Le Ciel Bleu; 
knit hat: Loaves; boots: Doc Martens; rings: Forever 21)
(Outfit 2 - sweater & skirt: g.u.; booties: Madewell) 


 Photos by Kidperez Photography - All Rights Reserved


I was so excited to receive the final images from my photo shoot with Kidperez Photography last weekend. We did two different looks, but I would have to say my favorite is the first one. I've been wanting to do a boyish look but with a touch of feminine (with the makeup and the pink flannel). So a huge thank you to my photographer for letting me do this! For the second look, my makeup artist Niki wanted to do a Barbie-inspired look, hence the girly outfit. I love this fluffy white sweater from g.u. - so soft and easy to pair with a skirt or pants. 


Thanks for stopping by, and have a good week! 
Been listening to Madeon almost non-stop these days... <3




Love,

Samantha Mariko



6 comments:

  1. That second to last shot of you is gorgeous!! The eyes are really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy in love with those white docs!
    You look gorgeous!
    Keep doing what your doing!

    XO Amy
    http://sceniqueroute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the white jumper!! its gorgeous!

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first outfit!!
    Love this style,U look beautiful <3

    wanna follow each other?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!!

    Really love your style and posts!!

    A blog like this deserves following!

    Hope to see you back on mine for a peek :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, when I saw your blog I was stunned!! You are so beautiful!! I will follow you now!

    I will also fan you on lookbook!

    Hope you will take a look on my blog!!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!