Tuesday, October 23, 2012

it's been a while


(outfit 1: shirt: needsupply.com; skirt: g.u.; purse: Suzutan; cuff: F21)
(outfit 2: shirt: equipment: pants: le ciel bleu; clutch: Michael Kors; sunglasses: H&M)
(outfit 3: sweater: g.u.; pants: uniqlo; purse: Suzutan; bracelet: Marc by Marc Jacobs)


I know it's been a while since my last blog post, but with moving and work and no internet for a week, I had to put blogging on hold. I was also cooped up in bed all day yesterday with a fever, which didn't help my case either. But I'm all better now and excited to be blogging again :) Here are some outfits I wore last week; if you follow me on Instagram, you may have already seen these. It's starting to get chilly over here in Tokyo, so I'm starting to pull out my knits & long sleeves [cuddle weather!]. I can't wait to see the leaves change color here - it's going to be gorgeous! 

Anyways, I hope everyone's having a fabulous week!
 Don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@samanthamariko) and Twitter (@samantha_mariko)!




Love,

Samantha Mariko

2 comments:

  1. "It's been a while" .... It suuuure has!! Sorry to hear about the fever, being sick this season is the norm, so for sure cuddle up and pull out all those warm sweaters! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff dear! i love it all =) great taste for fashion!
    visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    xx
    K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!