Thursday, November 1, 2012

opposites attract

(sweater & skirt: g.u.; booties: Madewell)

Photos by Kidperez Photography - All Rights Reserved
Makeup by Niki Medina


Here are a few more shots from the photo shoot in Toyosu. I never thought leather could be coordinated with something so fluffy, but it somehow worked. For this second look, the makeup artist and I were deciding how to arrange my hair, but we ended up leaving it alone. Meanwhile, the sun was setting, so the photographer had to quickly snap these few shots. Ended up turning out nicely, though. I don't think I've ever had photos taken in natural light with such a clean, bright background. Love it. 


Have a great Friday everyone!



Love,

Samantha Mariko

10 comments:

  1. Great post!

    This look is great !!

    Have a great weekend ! :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make-up is done so beautifully here :) I love it! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this outfit of yours, that fluffy sweater is beautiful and it look perfect with the leather skirt!
    Really like your style so I'm following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment!!
    I follow you now on Lookbook and on Bloglovin!

    Hope you will follow back!

    Love, Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very pretty <3
    I love your blog!
    would u like to follow each other?:))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous outfit!!
    Love that furry jumper and it looks
    great on your leather skirt!
    Love this combination!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of the fluffy sweater and leather skirt, very chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!