Tuesday, November 6, 2012

when tomorrow comes

(dress: H&M; hat: Uniqlo; heels & coat: ZARA; bracelet: gift)

Photos by Lisa (paintwithstars.blogspot.com)


I'm so excited to share the photos from my shoot with Lisa, a photographer, writer and musician from Northern California. We shot at Rikyu Park in Shiodome, Tokyo. I had no idea this place existed - truly an amazing and gorgeous location. The weather was perfect, so perfect that I wasn't freezing in this H&M dress and barely-there heels. Even though we were still in the city, I felt at peace with the quiet & greenery surrounding me. I think the fact that Lisa & I are both from California made the collaboration so much more enjoyable, too. Rarely do I do photo shoots where the photographer captures a variety of expressions and emotions. So thank you Lisa :)

Please check out Lisa's blog (above) & don't forget to hype my look on Lookbook!


Thank you loves <3



Love,

Samantha Mariko

12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! You have the most amazing hair, and I absolutely LOVE that lace dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow!!gorgeous dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I told you this before but you're soooo beautiful!This dress looks very good on you!

    XxX Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow! Great post *0* and really gorgeous outfit!! Love your dress aloot!! And your header looks absolutely amazing!!!! :D xx

    maureen-le-me.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress, and you look gorgeous!
    xx

    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty shots! I like the one with the umbrella a lot :) And I spot a knitted hat again :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used Isadora 67 NORTHERN LIGHTS eyeshadow.
    I like your blog too, am following you now <3
    xx

    Saraalwan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photos, you look stunning and amazing hair! i really like your hair! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such beautiful eyes <3 i just can't :) you look beautiful. this dress is awesome ;)!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I found you from Top Model website. I am a designer based in Tokyo.. I love the photos here, so pretty! I'd love to collaborate if you are interested:)

    xo Chie
    www.vivatveritas.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that dress looks great on you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!