Friday, November 30, 2012

Wod Wear



Photos by Kidperez Photography - All Rights Reserved.
Makeup by Niki Medina
Hair by Akemi Kobayashi


I had the honor of modeling some hoodies for my friend Niki's (yes, the makeup artist) new online store Wod Wear. Akemi modeled one of the T-shirts as well. I'm very tempted to get a hoodie for myself - I could really use one for the cold Tokyo weather. 

Wod Wear will also have an accessory line coming soon. Check out their Facebook page here if you like what you see :)



Love,

Samantha Mariko


3 comments:

  1. love the keep calm and stay classy tee. you look great as usual :)

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a T-shirt that says ONE OF A KIND!! Though I do like that hoodie as well :D I wanted it since G-Dragon's MV haha I like that too legit to quit too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!