Sunday, January 13, 2013

girl talk



Photos by Nanako Koyama-Dowling
Makeup & hair by Yuna Oya
Wardrobe by Ayaka Ito
Models: Samantha Mariko & Noemie Nakai

All Rights Reserved.



I'm so excited to finally post the photos from my last photo shoot of 2012! I was fortunate enough to work with an amazing & talented team of artists - we all had a similar vision of where we wanted to take the shoot so it went really smoothly. Theme: girls' talk. But to make it more interesting, the stylist had two different outfits for Noemie and I - a girly one and a boyish one. And I was thrilled to be able to be the "boy" in the shoot. Is it weird that I love wearing boyish clothes? 

As mentioned in my previous post, more photos coming soon! Thanks for reading<3



Love,

Samantha Mariko






10 comments:

  1. These shots are AMAZING!! What a great shoot, girl! Gotta find me an oversized boyfriend sweater, stat!

    XOXO
    Remy
    mydailythreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling you look so beautiful, fresh and so romantic ! Gorgeous photo shoot !

    I'm sure that 2013 will be your year in Japan ! All the best wishes !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! I really love these!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are freakin gorgeous! nice blog!


    - True

    ReplyDelete
  5. me han encantado las fotos!son preciosas!!!
    te sigo, me encanta el blog, y me encantaria que tambien me siguierais y poder inspirarnos mutuamente!!!!
    un besito guapisimas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Entiendo tu espaƱol jaja! Espero que me visites mas veces!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure we can follow eachother! I am right now!


    -True

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!