Friday, January 18, 2013

Instagram outfits #4



Another set of outfits from Instagram :)

(Outfit 1 sweater: Madewell; leggings: Topshop; shoes: Zara)
(Outfit 2 jacket: Le Ciel Bleu; shirt: Equipment; pants: Gap; shoes: Converse)
(Outfit 3 sweater: Topshop; skirt: g.u.; tights: old from Fred Segal; shoes: Converse)
(Outfit 4 beanie: Le Ciel Bleu; sweater: Topshop; pants: Uniqlo; boots: Doc Martens; necklace: F21


Follow me on Instagram: @samanthamariko. You won't regret it!


Happy Friday everyone!



Love,

Samantha Mariko

7 comments:

  1. love all the outfits.
    nr 2 and the one with the skirt are my favorites <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your Instagram outfits are so cute! loving the last one especially, with the beanie and funky boots :)

    Metallic Paws- New giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi pretty~ such cute outfitS!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeee it!!

    www.eyecatcheroffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your outfits ! But the first one is my favorite !! You look so cute wearing glasses !

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!