Friday, February 22, 2013

a japanese spring




Photos by Nobuyuki Nishihara
Hair by Miki Oishi
Makeup by Asuka Takei
Kimono styling by Haruka Yamashita

All Rights Reserved.


Good morning lovelies! I just received the images from my most recent photo shoot, a spring-themed Japanese kimono shoot. I had to post a few of my favorites even though there are so many that I liked! It was my first time modeling a traditional Japanese kimono for a photo shoot, but I had a great time coming up with the poses and just wearing the beautiful robes and playing with the cute props. 


Anyways, happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a fantastic weekend<3



Love,

Samantha Mariko

6 comments:

  1. great picture..
    i hope i can wear those traditional clothes
    when i visit Japan:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!

    http://fashionchocolate-esra.blogspot.nl/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos ! You look lovely ;)

    xoxo
    www.bisousnatasha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny you posted these as i'm trying to find a kids kimono for my son's japanese program!!

    very pretty, i like your crimped hair!

    [oomph.]
    mobile morsels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!