Sunday, February 24, 2013

beauty essentials



I feel like most of my recent posts are from my photo shoots, so I decided to post something a bit different this time :)


After moving to Tokyo, I've become very picky when it comes to beauty products. The makeup artists at my photo shoots would recommend products, or hairstylists would give me tips and recommendations on how to style or treat my hair. And so far, these haven't let me down. 

From left to right:
Trader Joe's tea tree oil
Kerastase Huile Sublime leave-in hair treatment
Nivea SPF 30 water gel sunscreen
Caudalie cleansing water for face and eyes
Bioderma Solution Micellaire makeup remover
Bioderma Eau Dermatologique spray-on toner
Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre moisturizer + primer

Spending a little extra on beauty products can make a huge difference.
Do you use any of these products?



Love,

Samantha Mariko

4 comments:

  1. Just found your blog today! You are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing your skin care products. I can't say I've used any of them before... do they work really well? I feel like I always waste skin care products on my face.. because I don't alway see a difference. Maybe I'm using the wrong ones. Right now my skin care routine is just water and soap :) Quick and easy!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I'm still experimenting myself. And it's also important to eat healthy, too to maintain good skin. The makeup removers work really well though! :)

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely post! :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been thinking about trying Caudalie. i hear so many good things.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!