Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Instagram outfits #6 - Sugar



(Outfit 1 sweater & pants: Le Ciel Bleu; necklace: old; shoes: Converse)
(Outfit 2 shirt: WEGO; pants: Gap; jacket: Le Ciel Bleu; boots: Doc Martens)
(Outfit 3 sweater and jeans: Le Ciel Bleu; beanie: Loaves; flats: ZARA)


I'm starting to realize my style changes every time I post an Instagram outfit post... 
This post features two of my favorite items for the spring season - my gray cotton sweater and black & white stadium jacket, both from Le Ciel Bleu. And hopefully I'll have more outfits with my tapered denim next time (it's SO comfortable!).


And a remix I'm currently hooked on<3

Sugar by Moonboots



Have a good rest of the week!



Love,

Samantha Mariko

9 comments:

  1. Great Outfits
    i really love the first and second outfit the most..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfits!

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, thanks for your comment. I'm already following you :) waiting for you to follow me back :)


    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit! :)
    You look so lovely!
    http://dreameranete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. all 3 outfits look great on you! LOVE those pink pants :D
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the shoes you are wearing with the second outfit! And those pink pants stand ouuuut :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cute! Love your necklace in the first outfit. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shoes*.*

    Look at my blog please. :)

    Kathipyjamarama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!