Saturday, February 8, 2014

q-pot cafe




Yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting up with my friend in Harajuku. We had just met last month through a mutual friend when we were both visiting California, and we hit it off and decided to see each other when we returned to Japan. She introduced me to two different cafes yesterday, but Q-pot Cafe was  just too adorable not to make a blog post of it. 

From the presentation to the quality of the desserts and tea, my experience there overall was great - kind of felt like being in the world of Alice in Wonderland. The  cool thing about Q-pot cafe is, the desserts are a replica of the accessories they sell at Q-pot right across the street. (photography was prohibited in the shop, but it was like being in an art museum). Pretty amazing, if you ask me. I had the rose cupcake with berry tea. We even got chocolate samples right as we were leaving. Aren't they so cute?


Q-pot made me really excited for Valentine's Day - I am a sucker for sweets! Happy (almost) Sweets Day :)




Love,

Samantha Mariko



25 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! would love to go there someday!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum yum yum! Love this pictures and the cupcakes look so scrumptious. <3

    xo, Alina
    www.STYLEBYALINA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my word! this is soooo charming. i'm infatuated with the dishes! :D the sweets look ah-mazing! thanks so much for sharing.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, that cupcake looks divine, this is such a quaint place, and the sweet treats all look amazing, Thats a lovely photo of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a lovely post, looks so yummy and sophisticated! A definite must visit on my list now.

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh yum! the food looks delicious.
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful impressions!!

    x Maria
    Win your favourite item from Oasap on my blog
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very stylish cafe. I would love to go there.
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this place looks so cute! You're making me hungry! Love the sweater you girls are wearing by the way! <3

    Love,

    Rowan


    Personal Style Blog WWW.REDREIDINGHOOD.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous place :) it's always lovely to go and have a chat over tea and cake! I miss London a lot for that!!
    Lucy x
    La Lingua : Food + Life in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  11. kawaii! haha japan has so many adorable cafes. wish i could visit them all!!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the chocolates. But everything looks good

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like you had a great day..

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute desserts!! love your big sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh it looks soo delicious!!
    www.fashionlivesinsideyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything looks so adorable!
    www.fashionlivesinsideyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awh that place looks adorable! I love herbal tea and who doesn't like cupcakes, we need one of these cafes in Ireland! Your pics are fab by the way :)

    Follow me and I will follow back :D

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an inspiring place! Love the pictures (and all the yummy food!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh, looks all just amazing! Also want to visit it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Before you even mentioned Alice In Wonderland that was exactly what I thought while looking at the photos! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love such kind of cafes - they are so delightful, cute and detailed. So much love in every Detail!!! Merci for your lovely comment on my Blog - hope you‘ll come back soon♡Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute candies!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  23. Woah, was your friend Rinrindoll? That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!