Thursday, February 6, 2014

valentine's day makeup ideas





Because I think most girls like looking pretty on love day, here are some makeup ideas I recommend:

1. Fresh Rose Face Mask - I use this almost every night, and it really moisturizes my face.
2. Fresh Rose Floral Toner - I use this after the Rose mask, and so far it doesn't irritate my skin and it has a lovely, pleasant scent.
3. Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF15 - Absolutely love this lip tint! It acts as both a lip balm and lipstick, and this shade is perfect because it gives off a mature look and goes with almost any kind of makeup.
4. RMK Nail Color EX in P-05  - For when I'm feeling girly.
5. Rimmel Stick Blush in 001 - This cream blush is easy to use and adds a nice, rosy color. I use my finger to to dab some of it on the apples of my cheeks.
6. Make Up For Ever HD Blush in Flamingo Pink - I actually haven't tried this particular blush but I hear good things about it. I just really like this subtle color that doesn't come off too strong.
7. Marc Jacobs Lip Gel in Strange Magic - Isn't this a pretty pink shade? I love the Marc Jacobs lipsticks because they are easy to apply and the colors are fantastic!




Do you have any beauty/ makeup ideas for Valentine's Day? Please share in the comments:)






Love,

Samantha Mariko


20 comments:

  1. I like this selction, very feminine and romantic make-up, I'm totally going for something like that ov Valentine's day!

    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the smell of Fresh (lip) products...been meaning to check out their products like their perfumes. the spray sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh I am really into that shade of lipstick... may have to hunt it down and try it out!!! Nice roundup!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pink shades would be perfect for valentine's day!
    xoxo
    dailyfashiondream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the rose face mask seems interesting! love the lipstick shades <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice tips for the most special day of the year :P

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sound of these pretty products,Id like to try the Marc Jacobs lipstick and both blushes. Following you too hun. Happy End of the Week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post! Have an amazing day :))

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    facebookpage

    I would really appreciate if you would check out my facebook page and I'd love to follow you if you do the same for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to test the fresh rose mask, looks awesome!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I like the rose floral toner, it makes your skin feel better!
    kisses
    kity-cri

    http://thekityshoesworld.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nail color and the Marc Jacobs lipstick are absolutely fab!

    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you chose some pretty awesom beauty products! I would love to try out that Marc Jacobs lip stick! The color is adorable! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just ordered and received this Fresh beauty collection. Love the lip treatment.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your comment on my VALENTINES DAY MAKEUP post, I am following back :D

    http://www.pookybanana.com/2014/02/valentines-day-makeup.html

    www.pookybanana.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!